10 best natural pain killers (alternative of drug pain killers)
If you are troubled by any kind of body pain, then instead of going to the doctor For painkiller or CBD, take a look in your kitchen for natural pain killers. There you will find many such things, then you will remove your pain in a pinch by natural pain killers.
Best natural pain killers
The antioxidants and ingredients called curcumin to provide relief from pain as well as pain, so add turmeric to your daily diet to make immunity stronger. Turmeric is the best natural pain killer for centuries.
How to use it?
- Grind turmeric, roast it in ghee and mix sugar and eat it for a few days, it is beneficial in diabetes. If there is pain or swelling in the throat, grind raw turmeric with ginger and mix jaggery and heat it, and consume it.
- Cook turmeric in a lump of turmeric and dry it in the shade. Grinding it in water and applying it to the eyes twice a day before sunset, removes the redness of the eyes.
- Baking a piece of turmeric and keeping it in the mouth at bedtime at night is beneficial in colds, phlegm, and cough. A painful cough also reduces it.
- Toast turmeric in fire and make its powder. Mixing three grams of this powder in aloe vera and taking it twice a day for seven days is beneficial in piles.
Lemon has such painless properties, which provide immediate relief in pain. It is also the best natural pain killer option for many.
- Mix lemon juice in lukewarm water. Dip the cloth in it and keep it in a painful place. Doing this for five-seven minutes will soon relieve the pain.
- Drinking lemon juice mixed with cold water removes the discomfort caused by heat.
- By squeezing the juice of one lemon in a glass of water and adding a little sugar to it, drinking it removes the problem of bile.
- Mixing lemon juice in a glass of cold water and drinking in the morning is very beneficial in constipation.
- Mixing rock salt in lemon juice and drinking it regularly for a few days removes stones.
Ginger rich in anti-inflammatory properties helps to relieve colic and stomach disorders and also acts as a natural pain killer. If you have fever and throat pain, consuming ginger immediately provides relief.
- Consuming ginger juice and honey mixed with it opens the sitting voice and makes it melodious.
- Drinking mixed with ginger and onion juice stops vomiting.
- Taking 4 grams powder of dry ginger with water ends swelling of the gums and toothache.
- Boil ginger in water after having loose motions. Then drink that water three times a day to the patient. Will benefit immediately.
It contains inflammatory oxidants, which relieve problems like colic, vomiting, gas, indigestion. In the condition of stomachache, dissolving asafetida in water and applying it around the navel provides relief in stomachache and gas.
- Dry asafetida in alcohol and dry it. Eating it with two-gram butter is very beneficial in cough, breath, and polluted phlegm disorder.
- Grind asafetida, camphor, and mango kernels in a mixture and make tablets equal to the gram. Giving this tablet every four hours helps in cholera.
- Boil asafetida in water and gargle with that water, it ends toothache. If the tooth has a pole, filling the asafoetida in the pole kills the teeth and cures the pain of the teeth.
It also acts as a natural pain killer. Methi contains ingredients that control diabetes.
- If there is a burning sensation in the stomach, make a decoction by mixing dry leaves of fenugreek and honey. Drinking this twice a day relieves stomach irritation.
- If you are troubled by skin problems such as wrinkles, blackheads, pimples, dryness, etc., apply a paste of fenugreek leaves on the face and wash them with lukewarm water after about 20 minutes.
- After delivery, women are asked to eat fenugreek ladoos. This makes the body strong after pregnancy and does not feel weak. The vegetable of fenugreek leaves is very beneficial for breastfeeding women. Fenugreek is also an excellent source of calcium.
If there are a sore throat and pain, dissolving the warm water mixed with salt provides relief in pain. Apart from this, fatigue is also removed by taking a bath with saltwater.
According to recent research, the caffeine present in coffee helps in reducing the inflammatory blood cells in the body. Apart from this, drinking coffee in headache provides immediate relief in pain.
8. Calamine Tea
Drinking this relieves headaches, body pain, and tension.
It helps in relieving headaches, arthritis, and toothache.
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is also called the ‘Powerhouse of Nutrition’. An element called anthocyanin in cherries helps in preventing pain-causing enzymes. Eating cherries relieves muscle pain. For this reason, players also take cherry juice in their diet.
I hope you will like this article ”10 best natural pain killers”.